What are the parts of speech?
- Nouns – They are names of a person, river, country, animal, thing, planet, a sea, a galaxy, a fruit, a weapon, a food, part of the body.
- Adjectives – Any word that can tell how big a noun is, how tall the noun is, how old the noun is, how quick the noun is, how many the noun is, what color the noun is, etc.
- Pronouns – Words used instead of a noun to avoid repetition.
- Verbs – Verbs are actions done by a noun.
- Adverbs – Adverbs say how a noun did a verb. “Arnav ran fast.”
- Prepositions –