- What did the children advise Ebenezer Litterbug?
The children advised Ebenezer Litterbug not to litter the town. They also asked him to pick the garbage he had littered.
- Why doesn’t Ebenezer Litterbug pay any attention to Earth Day?
- What did the children teach Ebenezer about the importance of Earth Day?
- What do you undersatnd about Ebenezer from his asking, “what do we pay street cleaners for?”
- Where did the Ghost of Earth Day Past take Ebenezer to?
- What lesson did Ebenezer learn from the Ghost of Earth Day Past?
- Where did the Ghost of Earth Day Past take litterbug to?
- What did Litterbug learn from the children at the recycling center?
Hints – Don’t throw out cans, plastics, glass or papers. Throw garbage in a trash bin. Do not litter. Do not waste water. Fix leaky taps/faucets. Turn the tap off while brushing. Travel by public transport. Do car pooling. Turn off lights when not needed.
- Why should we turn of lights when they are not needed?
- Mention one method by which we can save water.
- When was the first Earth Day celebrated?
- Mention three methods of Reuse we can practice.
Act 4 & 5
- How did Ebenezer Litterbug change at the end?
- What is the message of the play?
- How did this play change your lifestyle?